Saturday 6 June 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE TOMMY.

Today is Tommy's birthday, or at least its the 4th anniversary of the day I found him wandering like a wild beast in the forest. Since that day he has become a pleasant albiet at times noisy but greatly valued member of the family. Although I didn't know it at the time it has proved since to be one of the luckiest days of my life and he has more than paid for the trouble and strife he caused us in the beginning. I always had faith in him though and now it is he who puts his faith in me.













4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday (or "Found Ya!") Day Tommy! Sounds to me like Tommy was a gift to you!

Hope Tommy gets a special cookie (or 2) after his dinner tonight.

EB said...

Very sweet pictures, and the bit of video makes him seem particularly "real" for some reason. Many happy returns to Tommy! (my parents have a dog called that too but he's French so it's Tommie)

Red Clover said...

What kind of dog is that? I had a black lab/springer mix growing up named Chester, who looked awfully like Tommy...

Jeanette said...

Gday Bob, Great Pics of Tommy I remember quite a few of thm. Happy birthday to Tommy hope he got some extra treats.