Wednesday 31 March 2010

Pricking Out Day.

Today I've spent most of my time pricking out and planting, thankfully the weather has not been so good again so I haven't minded spending all my time indoors.
Below are some Begonia's that I'm growing from seed, these are so small and difficult to transplant but I wanted to do it so as to avoid damping off if possible.

Here are some of the other things that I've been pricking out, there are Lobelia, Nicotiana, Chilli Peppers and some Petunia's here.

These are Petunia's and trailing Lobelia for the South Front wall.


I also planted the Tomatoes in the greenhouse border this afternoon as they were getting too big for their pots.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, you are getting me excited about getting my hands dirty again! I think spring is finally coming our way this weekend. I see some pansy planting in my future.

Matron said...

Gosh! you have been busy! I need to prick out my tomato seedlings fairly soon too.