Tuesday 26 May 2009

Consevatory (Week 20).

The first thing I’m quite pleased about, although I would have hoped for more. On the back wall we have an Apricot tree that I planted three years ago and this year its produced its first fruits which is great, unfortunately there are only three! Hopefully none will drop off.

Also I have a couple of roses growing in pots, below is a picture of the first to flower.

Now if we go out to the old part of the conservatory that we use for a cutting border we will find the Delphiniums just coming in to flower.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Gday Bob, Yummy fresh Apricots My favorite summer fruit.I always have apricot jam on toast everymorning..
Beautiful rose and border garden
Wow when the Gladies come into flower what a magnifent sight they will make..