Friday 22 February 2008

Crinan Canal.

Part of the Crinan Canal.

All readings are taken from a sheltered location in our garden and cover a 24 hour period starting at 6pm.
Low Temp: 11.2C
High Temp: 15.4C
Rainfall: 0.3mm
Strongest Gust of wind: 6.1 mph.
Weather Today: Bright, mild and very windy, especially from mid day onwards.


A BLAST FROM THE PAST.

These entries come from my diary written in 1992. The big house mentioned in these entries is not the same one that I’m now employed at.


Saturday 22nd February 1992.
John and Jane came to see us, they arrived at 1pm and went home at 6pm. Vicki took them in to Ripon after lunch. Our new tennants moved in to our house in Scotland.
John is my brother and Jane his wife.

2 comments:

WeekendFarmer said...

Hi Bob - thought I drop in. Great posts and pictures. I love the one with the buiscuit tree! Thanks for visiting the wf blog.

Would love to read more about your days. How far is spring for you?

Regards/wf.

Merle said...

Hi Bob ~~Thanks for your comment about the little picture I posted. It is not a Bob Ross painting, but was painted by mouth by a lady in Australia. I have several of hers. So
talented with so much difficulty. Take care, look after the hand.
Best Wishes, Merle.