Monday 12 April 2010

Party Time!

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good day. I'm on my own this week as Vicki is away at a Christian convention at Skegness so it's party time for me and the dogs.


Today I have been cutting the conifer hedges around our cottages. The house nextdoor is empty at the moment so they wanted the hedge cutting before the new people move in so while I was at it I did the hedge around our garden too. Before you all go saying how Bob is taking advantage of his poor boss I will point out I had to use our electric to power the cutters so I think it's only fair that I got to cut our hedge in work time. I don't think the boss would really complain anyway.



There isn't a lot more to report today, I will post the pictures from my lastest walk shortly.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Have a wonderful party time with the doggies. Praying that Vicki is greatly moved by her conference and that God speaks to her heart as she presses in.

Hedge trimming must be tiring. I can't imagine doing more than one bush. (when I was 17 I was in a car and a drunk driver ran into me at a high speed, I smashed into the front window ...no seat belt (bad Kimmie) and since then I have had much shoulder pain. Lifting my arms over my head for too long makes my arm go numb...not so good for hedge trimming and such.)

Have a nice time on your mini-solo home vacation.

Kimmie

Jeanette said...

Gday Bob.
Party Time, Becareful Tommy doesnt help himself to an extra beer when he gets yours out the fridge.You wont get lonely with your 2 faithful companions sitting beside you.
Your entitled to do your hedge after using your power.. The old saying "Tit for tat" .