Monday 19 October 2009

Greenhouse Painting.

Hello Everyone,

I’m pleased you enjoyed the pictures of the big houses yesterday, as I say I will post more pictures of them shortly but this week I am just going to be showing you what sort of things I got up to during my break. I must point out of course that I haven’t had six weeks off work, I just had the one week off and the rest has been working on projects that I don’t have time to do at other times of the year. I don’t fuss over things so much at the moment as there is little point with leaves falling off and things dying back. Thankfully we have had only a damping of rain during the whole six weeks so one of the jobs I was able to get on with was painting the outside of the greenhouse, I’m sure when you see the pics below you will see it was well worth the effort. I gave it a coat of undercoat and two coats of gloss so that should keep it looking bright for a few years.



Before and after pictures.









4 comments:

Sara said...

What a difference paint makes! That must have been a difficult paint job. I'd much rather paint walls than windows.

Matron said...

I would just love to have a lovely old traditional greenhouse like that! (if someone else would paint it for me!) is it wood or iron? What a difference!

Gordon Mason said...

Crikey, that's a job and a half. Looks very good but I have to ask whether it's in your job description! I think the Big House should be employing a painter!!!

Pro Winnipeg Painter said...

Great paint job! Almost everything always looks good after a few coats of paint! Good job!