Thursday 6 March 2008

Look What Bob Found

Take a look at what Bob found in the garden today. It may be nothing special for some of you to see such things in the garden but for us here in the UK its not a common bird. I think it must have escaped from somewhere. Anyway I caught it and put it under the wire cage as I didn't want the dogs to get it. The gamekeeper has birds so I called him to see if he wanted it and he said he would come for it in the morning as he was away until later. So I left it in the greenhouse where it was warm.

If you look you will notice in my sidebar, just below my profile picture I've added a link to my calendar so anyone who wants can keep track of what I've been up too, or what jobs I'm doing. Let me know what y'all think so as I know whether to keep it up or not.

Well tomorrow is my last day at work, I can't say that I'm really excited about my holiday, I suppose because I don't know what to expect, you can't get excited if you don't know what to get excited about can you. I'm not really nervous or anything, just don't have any feelings about it at all.

Well I'm going to be getting off to my bed now.

Bob.

3 comments:

Merle said...

Hi Bob ~~ The calendar works well ~~ We should all have one of those to keep track of what we do.
I hope you and Vicki enjoy your holidays and once you get under way, you will probably get excited. If not, I'd cancel all future hols. What would be the point? I hope you both have a wonderful time and see you when you get back to us. Take care, Best Wishes, Merle.

Matron said...

That budgie is lucky to be alive! They don't like the cold.

Jeanette said...

Gday Bob,
Thankfully you found the Budgie before the dogs got to it.
Hope you and Vicki have a great holiday, Keep you camera in your pocket so you can take plenty of photo's to show us all on your return..Take care Bob regards Jen